– Bruno Loubet is to close his celebrated London restaurant Grain Store next month in a move that will see him retire from full-time cooking.
– Carl Clarke’s newest fried chicken restaurant CHIK’N has reopened with increased kitchen capacity following a brief closure after it served 10,000 customers in its first week.
– US burger giant Wendy’s has fuelled speculation it is planning a return to the UK after hosting a one-day pop-up in London.
– Tim Allen is to step down as executive chef of The Wild Rabbit in August after winning the Kingham pub a Michelin star in the 2017 Guide.
– Neil Rankin has revealed he has plans for another three Temper restaurants, and previously considered opening in New York, ahead of the launch of the new Temper City site on Monday.
For a full rundown of this week’s news click here.