- The health crisis has upset consumers’ expectations in terms of long term stays This is why Louvre Hotels Group is developing in the Apart ‘hotel market with Tulip Residences.
- Thanks to this new brand, the group offers its customers and investors ever more diversified offers. The Group’s first two residential hotels will open their doors this summer at Joinville-le-Pont in France and Warsaw in Poland.
Tulip Residences, a hybrid concept, a new experience: welcoming, inspiring, relaxing
Tulip Residences is a hybrid experience built on the themes of coliving, coworking and well-being. Each residential hotel will include:
- Studio or two-room apartments, designed for extended stays: spacious, furnished with upscale bedding, an equipped kitchenette, high speed internet access and a wide-screen HD TV.
- Coworking areas allow guests to work in a stimulating environment designed to spur creativity.
- A Tulip Café serving light meals and snacks featuring local and organic products, open 7 days a week from 6.30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- A well-being area including a 40 to 60m2 yoga room, a fitness room and a Vital Dome© infratherapy device, ideal for stress prevention, eliminating toxins and relaxation.
These areas were designed in partnership with the Tremend Design firm and the designer, Magdalena Federowicz Boule, to provide a relaxing urban stay where clients can unplug and unwind. The hotels target a business clientele on extended stays, as well as leisure travellers such as families, groups of friends or seniors.
Louvre Hotels Group pursues its diversification strategy
By launching Tulip Residences, its 3-star residential hotel lifestyle concept, Louvre Hotels Group continues to expand its portfolio and gains a foothold in a new high-potential segment. The Group offers its clients and investors a complement to its traditional hotel brands, positioning itself as an urban haven for extended stay travellers. The brand will be marketed with a 4-star ‘Collection’ label.
2 upcoming openings, 30 planned over the next 5 years
In March 2021, the Group will inaugurate its first subsidiary residential hotel, with nearly 100 rooms, in Joinville-le-Pont; a sort of “laboratory” where it will test its latest innovations. It will then open its first franchised residential hotel at the heart of Warsaw in Poland in May 2021.
Louvre Hotels Group plans to open some thirty Tulip Residences over the next 5 years across Europe, mainly in city centres and near major transport hubs. As request by its shareholder Jin Jiang, eager to invest in long-stay residences, Louvre Hotels Group will adapt this concept in China Indeed, the opening pilot hotel is scheduled for the end of 2021 with the ambition of signing 25 new establishments by 2022 in the largest Chinese metropolises.
Guaranteed return on investment
Louvre Hotels Group offers personalized support to meet investor needs and requirements, targeting profitability and innovation. Tulip Residences offer many advantages: attracting a wide range of extended stay clients while generating operating margins that ensure excellent return on investment. Its all-in-one concept also enables to maximize add-on offers and generate significant additional revenue. Plus, the product is adapted to both a business and leisure clientele for stays of one night or several weeks.
An innovative intrapreneurial project at Louvre Hotels Group
To tap the full potential of this market segment, Louvre Hotels Group is banking on intrapreneurship, a method that generates out-of-box thinking by tapping new sources of development ideas, as well as Louvre Hotels Group’s clout in the fields of distribution, revenue management, marketing, communication, purchasing, technical, etc. The Group entrusted this project to intrapreneur Cyril Vaussard, cofounder of the Hôtels & Préférence chain and previously director, then regional director for a residential hotel brand.
“Tulip Residences meets the needs of travellers who book extended hotel stays and want the comfort of a hotel as well as stimulating, functional common areas, for both business and personal use.” Cyril Vaussard, General Manager Tulip Residences
About Louvre Hotels Group
Louvre Hotels Group and the Jin Jiang Louvre Asia platform form a major force in the global hotel industry, boasting a portfolio of 2,500 hotels in 52 countries. They feature a comprehensive 1- to 5-star hotel offer including the iconic Louvre Hotels Group brands: Première Classe, Kyriad, Campanile, Tulip Inn, Golden Tulip and Royal Tulip; the 5 brands of the Sarovar network in India, as well as 4 Chinese brands: Metropolo, Jin Jian Inn, Bestay and Goldmet Inn. Louvre Hotels Group is a subsidiary of Jin Jiang International Holdings Co., Ltd., one of the largest tourism and travel conglomerates in China.